This past weekend was so great and LONG! I ended up having some dental work done on Friday morning so I was able to just work a little from home after my appointment. Plus, we get early office closing at 3 on Fridays before a holiday weekend! I don't even remember what Drew and I did Friday afternoon... O, I think we went and rode bikes for a while. That was too long ago to remember haha. Anyway, Saturday Drew and I laid out by the pool all day and met up with Drew's fraternity brother and his girlfriend for dinner and Riverfest that night. We ended up going to see Blake Shelton and it was a really good concert! Saturday we went to Hot Springs Village and cooked out by the lake. We had a really good time, despite the 40 minutes in the car while a storm rolled through!



Saturday night we went to the Travelers Game with my parents, Larissa, and Chris. I have to complain a little... I have always had a good experience at the Travelers Games, but they were being so weird about seating. Usually when we go, we just find a seat somewhere and sit down. Well this time, they wouldn't let us sit in the seats!!! They said they were reserved...WHAT!? RESERVED!? O, and by the way, at least half of those seats were empty! We were getting so frustrated. After finally figuring out what was going on, we had to make our way down to these bleachers (general admission seating we were told) which are located below the beer garden. This is probably the worst place in the stadium b/c it is the only place to smoke, OMG so gross! Once we made it through the 'WARNING: YOU WILL PROBABLY GET CANCER FROM THE SECOND HAND SMOKE' area, we sat and enjoyed the last part of the game. O gosh, I know that was a lot of crazy talk just then, but it almost ruined the experience of gong to the game. Anyway, we ended up having a good time and watched the fireworks after the game, which lasted almost 25 minutes!!! Afterwards, Drew and I were exhausted from the last few days so we headed home and slept until 11:30 on Monday! haha. Memorial Day ended up being a very lazy day for us but we did manage to grill an awesome dinner that night... shrimp, corn, and potatoes! So good!
I wanted to add this cute picture of Lucy. When we got home Sunday night, we put our floats on the couch where Lucy made her home for pretty much all of Monday. She was being so cute in her little house :)



No comments:
Post a Comment