Float Trip!
This could have been the best day of our trip! Growing up, I have always heard my parents, aunts, uncles, and yes, even my grandparents talk about floating the Guaalupe River. I also heard about the 'Lupe-aid' my parent used to drink while floating...ya'll are busted :) Thursday, me, Drew, Larissa, and Chris went floating. We had the best time. The water was SO cold but started to feel really good once the sun started heating up. We all left with an interesting sun tan or burn I should say. Here is the one picture I took.

Even though we were all exhaused after the float, we picked up groceries to cook-out at my uncle Keith's house where we were all staying. My parents came into town that evening so we all got caught up over great food and company.
Drew was teaching Kyle some pitching techniques...so cute!






No comments:
Post a Comment