On me and Drew's one year anniversary of dating...so September 3, 2006, Drew gave me a charm bracelet with my initials on the front and the date of our one year anniversary on the back. I remembering being so surprised! As beautiful as it was, we were in college so the engraving was good quality, but not great. Over the years, I have worn the charm bracelet but you almost can't tell what is engraved anymore. Near our one year wedding anniversary, Drew mentioned that he would like to replace my charm bracelet. Since our anniversary falls in the middle of Christmas, both of our birthdays, and valentines day, Drew mentioned wanting to look around for a new bracelet this summer. Weeeellll, when we went to James Avery while in Texas, Drew pointed out the charm bracelets!!!
Last Friday, my charm bracelet came in! Hand engraved of course!

If you notice, my old initials have been replaced with my new initials! :)

Thank you baby! I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment