For the last several years, Larissa and I have lived close together. When I say close, I mean either with together as a roommates or literally almost across the street from where Drew and I live now. Being so close, we are able to go run errands, grab lunch, or go work out. Well, now Larissa has moved away :( Now that she is back in Benton, we have to make a point to do sister date nights! This past Friday night, we went to Sushi Cafe for dinner. If you like sushi and are ever in LR, you should stop here. We got a couple rolls of sushi, salads, and of course wine (what is a girls night without wine?!?). I have to admit that one roll was a lot better than the other, however; since we were sitting at the sushi bar near the man who made the sushi, we had to eat it and smile. After dinner, we headed to see Sex and the City 2. Afterwards we headed back to Conway and of course had to discuss the movie. We both really liked it but couldn't help but like the first one better. I think it is because the first movie was more like the TV show; following the girls through their everyday lives. The second movie had to take them out of their element to make the movie. Regardless, it was definitely worth the money to go see it in the theaters. Spending time with Larissa was really great! I am definitely looking forward to our next date night :)
P.S. Won't be posting for a little bit... V*A*C*A*T*I*O*N!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment