To welcome 2010, Drew and I decided to stay in town and have a low key new year's with my sister, Larissa, and her boyfriend, Chris. We started the evening with dinner at Senior Tequila in Maumelle.

After dinner, we went bowling. None of us really did that great but it was a lot of fun. We even practiced our bowling technique where you fling your foot behind you as you let go of the ball. I wish I would have gotten some pictures of everyone doing it but I was to busy laughing! Here are a few pictures at the bowling alley.




Here is a really cute picture I took of Larissa and Chris.

It was about 10:30 when we got done bowling so it was time to get back to Conway in time to watch the ball drop on TV. Once we got home, it was a priority to get the champagne out!

Champagne in our Styrofoam cups...keepin' it classy!

Finally...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


I have never been that good at keeping new year's resolutions, but I do have a few things that I would really like to do. I will call them goals for 2010 :)
1. After some disappointments over the last several months, I started questioning how I wanted to pave my future. In spending so much time thinking about the future, I was forgetting about today, about the life I have right this very minute. After talking to Drew one day, he reminded me that I don't need to worry about the future, but live for today. So, that is my first goal for 2010...LIVE FOR TODAY.
2. I spend SO much time working and studying that I barely have enough time to spend with my husband, much less have a hobby. So this year, I want to take some more time for myself and find an activity that I enjoy and can do to kind of disconnect for a little bit each week or whatever. It could be something small like reading 30 minutes before bed or bigger like going bike riding once a week or so. Regardless what it is I decide...I NEED A HOBBY.
3. For Christmas I had asked for a daily devotional book to kind of get each day started off right and help put things into prospective during the crazy days. I ended up getting one from Drew that is perfect for the mornings and I got one from my cousin, Kynleigh Rose, that is a bit more in depth and has a spot where I can write daily. I will definitely put both of these to good use. My last goal for 2010...DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

No comments:
Post a Comment