Ok, so first things first, in my last post I had mentioned that busy season was about to kick up any day. I am happy to say that I may get a few more weeks before the craziness begins. I have been enjoying the evenings with Drew...no working...no studying. I wish the whole year could be like this.
Anyway, the reason for my post is to brag on my wonderful husband. Drew had the day off work for the holiday and took full advantage of the day. He cleaned the house, washed and detailed my car, and went to the grocery store. Now, there is something you should know about Drew. As a kid, he was quite the entrepreneur and had a business where he detailed cars. So yesterday since the weather was so nice, we rushed home from church so he could put his shorts on and go wash and detail his car. I do have to say, it looked really good. Since it was dark when I got home, I didn't get to see my car today but I will definitely check it out in the morning.
Drew was getting home from the grocery store when I got home from work. When I was helping him unpack the bags, I noticed some out of the ordinary items. When I enquired about what they were for, all he said was, "don't you worry about that." Even when he started making dinner, I asked again, "what do you need with the chives, chicken stock, and chive and onion cream cheese?" Again, he just smiled and said, "don't you worry about that." I knew he was trying surprise me so I went and watched the bachelor while he cooked. When it was ready, this was what I saw...
Look at that presentation! The pork chops were amazing and the cream sauce on top had a chive taste to it. So good! I know what you are thinking...where are the vegetables? Remember Drew made the meal without my input so...no vegetables in this meal. Anyway, I love Drew very much and appreciate all he does for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment