Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

I don't really have much to blog about so I thought I would fill everyone in on how our weekend went. Friday, I got off work about 3:30 which worked out great because Drew and I were able to get into Helena a bit early Friday night. Drew's dad made chili (he makes the best!) and some awesome 7 layer dessert. We took dinner over to Stevee and Scott's which I think they really appreciated because they have been so busy with Eli. We all ate and got to visit for a while. Eli is 2 weeks old so he sleeps pretty much constantly but he did wake up for about 10 minutes to say hi to everyone. He makes the cutest faces!

Saturday was super busy. After a lazy morning, Drew and I headed into town to run some errands. We ended up running into our good friend Ben and his girlfriend in Wal-Mart. We talking to them for probably 45 minutes which was so nice because we haven't seen Ben in quite a while. After running errands, we went over to Mamaw and Papaw's house to visit for a bit and also ran by Stevee and Scott's again to see Eli. On the way back to Drew's parents, we picked up some pizza to have an early and kind of quick dinner with them. I had to be back in LR at 9 (yea...PM) so that I could help a co-worker of mine with an inventory. The inventory actually went really well, but I didn't end up getting home until about 2:45 in the morning.

After church and lunch on Sunday, Drew and I came straight home for a LONG afternoon nap. I think we ended up sleeping for 3 hours. I hate that we wasted the afternoon but it felt SO SO good to cuddle up and sleep. After our nap we had a lazy evening of watching TV and cleaning up the house a bit. We actually finally put up our Christmas decorations. It was nice to get the place back to normal. Well, here it is Monday again. Maybe I will have something more exciting to blog about this weekend.

Have a good week!



No comments:

Post a Comment