Tuesday, January 12, 2010

When will it Begin???

For those of us in public accounting, the months of January through March and sometimes beyond are spent at the client site doing either tax work or auditing the year end financial statements. I luckily do not have to deal with the tax stuff so I will soon eat, drink, and sleep audit work. Last busy season I worked at Alltel but this year I will be working on the Dillard's audit. I am kind of excited for a change of pace since most of my year with PwC has been spent at Alltel (well Verizon now). Anyway, the big question this week is WHEN WILL 'BUSY SEASON' BEGIN???


It will probably be any day now, but last night I had an awesome night at home with Drew. I ended up leaving work at about 7 so when I got home I actually cooked dinner for Drew for a change. I made Swiss chicken with is probably one of my favorite recipes! After dinner, we realized that our favorite HBO show, Big Love, had it's season premier on. We were so excited! After the show, we got ready for bed and just relaxed for a bit and actually went to bed at 11. What this means for me is 8 full hours of sleep!!! That much sleep will of course come to an end once busy season starts.


So here it is Tuesday and I am still not sure if our 'Busy Season' hours will hit today or not. MAYBE, just MAYBE, I can squeeze another early night in :)



No comments:

Post a Comment