Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's Christmas Time!

So now that it is December, it is officially the Christmas Season. At our house, we have put up the tree, there are presents under the tree (unwrapped at the moment), other Christmas decorations are up, and there is egg nog in the frig...it officially feels like Christmas. This is me and Drew's first Christmas together so it is a very exciting time. Even the other night, just putting up the tree together was fun and gave me a fuzzy feeling inside. We have started to do a little shopping for our family and friends and hopefully we will get Christmas cards out soon. I wanted to do the cards with a cute picture on it, but due to the craziness of our jobs, we haven't had time to take a picture and get them all made up. BUT, we found some really cute cards at Hallmark that we have decided to send out. And of course, in the spirit of Christmas, I just had to update our blog with a cute new background...I hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment