Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Date

Drew and I have been so busy lately that we haven't had much time to go out on a date, so early in the week we decided to plan a date night for Friday. What was really cool about the evening is that it ended up being a Christmas date. When we got home from work, we had a couple packages from my grandparents in Kerrville, Texas. The first box had fresh pears...yum! The second box had a huge smoked pork tenderloin and some fancy mustard. So I know to some of you it may sound random to get fruit and meat in the mail haha, but my grandparents have always sent the family big boxes of fresh fruit and other assorted items through the company Pittman and Davis during the holidays. Anyway, it was really neat for them to think of Drew and I...THANKS GRANNIE AND GRANDDADDY!

Back to our date night :) We decided to go eat dinner at this little family owned Italian restaurant in Conway called Pia's. It is so good! When we got there, the restaurant had a band playing Christmas music so we got to enjoy all the great holiday songs while we ate dinner.

To finish off the night, we rented the movie Four Christmases. Definitely a must rent for the holiday season. So after the gifts from Grannie and Granddaddy, the music at dinner, and the Christmas movie, Drew and I are definitely in the holiday spirit! I had a wonderful time on our date and it was a great way to start off the holiday vacation!


Once again...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment