Sunday, October 25, 2009

I Love Fall

I hate being hot and I hate being cold, so fall and spring are my favorite times of year. There is just something refreshing about the air. I have virtually zero time to decorate our house with seasonal decorations but I had Friday afternoon off from work and really wanted to do something to spruce up the place. Now, as a disclaimer, it is nothing super fantastic, but I think it did a little something for the place. Here are a few pictures.





I am most proud of the next picture. So I originally thought I would do several pumpkins on our stoop :) but when I got to the plant outlet, I saw all the different types of pumpkins and cute do-it-yourself fall decorations. Now I am an accountant and have NEVER had much of a creative side so it took me a super long time to pick out which pumpkins I wanted, what size wreaths to use, and which decorations to use for the wreaths. Once I finally made up my mind I couldn't wait to get home and put it all together. Here is my final product.


Here is our stoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment