Saturday, October 17, 2009

A House Full of Animals

Last weekend, we had a full house...me, Drew, Lucy, and Drake, Larissa's puppy we dog sat. He is about 7 or 8 weeks old and is the cutest thing. Meet Drake...






Drew was playing with Drake and got him to give a pretty good puppy bark. The tactic is to make Drake mad and then he will let out a bark! I can't wait for him to get the howl going. I bet it will drive Larissa crazy! I got a pretty good video of the whole thing. Check it out.


After dog sitting, I definitely realized how much of a hand full a puppy can be and how much I took Lucy for granted. She is an angel and low maintenance compared to a new puppy who is into everything. Drew and I were joking that we definitely enjoy our time together...not ready for any babies yet! haha.

So I can't go without mentioning Lucy. I don't know what it is about Drew's smell, but it drives Lucy crazy! You should see her when he gets home from the gym and throws his sweaty shirt on the ground. She runs over and rolls around in it for about 20 minutes haha. So you can get a mental image about what I am talking about, I caught her when I was doing laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment