I know it has been forever since I have blogged but life has just been super busy lately. Despite the 60+ hour work weeks, I have managed to have some fun. Here is what has been going on for the past three weeks...
My 25th Birthday!!!
I got really lucky this year and didn't have to work on my birthday weekend. My birthday was actually on Saturday so I had a full weekend of birthday fun! Saturday night we celebrated my birthday with dinner at Bonefish with Brittany, John, Larissa, and Chris. Brittany was so sweet and got me a really cute Birthday cake so we enjoyed an awesome dessert after dinner. After dinner we went downtown to the piano bar and hung out for a while. Drew had gotten us a hotel room downtown which made the evening relaxing since we didn't have to worry about making the drive back to Conway late Saturday. I had an amazing birthday! Here are a few pictures...


Drew and I have not been to a concert in sooo long so just a few weeks prior, we decided to go to the George Strait and Reba concert. We got our tickets off stub hub and I think we will definitely use them again. We first looked on Ticketmaster and the only tickets they had were up at the very top of Verizon Arena. After looking on stub hub we got tickets right above the floor seating. The concert was AMAZING!!! We were having so much fun that we didn't even realize we were there for 5 hours! Here are the pictures I took. I need to make a disclaimer that you will not see any George pictures. I was so excited to see Reba that I used the batteries up. Drew was so disappointed because as soon as George came on stage, my camera went dead. :(




I don't know if any of you watch Reba's show but her ex-husbands wife on the show came and did an entire sketch at the concert. It was really really funny!Last weekend, Stevee, Scott, and Eli came to visit for the afternoon on Sunday. It was so good to see everyone and we had a great time doing lunch, running errands around town, and just hanging out for the day. Eli is getting so big too! He is just a little over 2 months old and just gets more adorable every time I see him. Here are some pictures.









First off, happy late birthday! Also, I'm super jealous you got to see George!!! About Nashville, yes that was my first time and I loved it! Can't wait to go back!
ReplyDelete