I don't know that I have ever filled out a March Madness Bracket but I was listening to my FAVORITE XM radio channel, Cosmo Radio, last week on my way home from work and they had a sports guy on there giving all the girls tips on how to fill out their brackets. Things like who were the top teams this year, the 5 seed-12 seed upset statistics, who you could put in the final four and not get laughed at by your male co-workers...you know, important information for the sports challenged like myself. I just so happen to work on a team of all males at the moment at work so what I heard on the radio really came in handy! The other night at work, we all filled out our brackets and I feel like I made some pretty good choices. When I got home from work that night, I was really excited to show Drew my bracket also! Anyway, so far, I am doing really well.
My Elite Eight are as follows:
(1) Kansas (5) Kentucky
(2) Ohio State (6) W. Virginia
(3) Syracuse (7) Texas A&M
(4) Pittsburgh (8) Baylor
My Final Four are as follows:
(1) Kansas
(2) Syracuse
(3) Kentucky
(4) Baylor
I then have Kansas and Kentucky in the National Championship and KANSAS winning the whole thing.
SO...WHAT DO YOU THINK???

No comments:
Post a Comment