So today officially marked the end of yet another busy season!!! I now get to go from working 60-70 hours a week to a more manageable 45 or so. One thing Drew and I have had to learn is how to handle my very unpredictable job. We have adjusted to the fact that one week I may be home at 6:30, the very next week I may be eating dinner at work, and sometimes I will have a day like today where I am home at 2 in the afternoon. We have made a life that is very flexible and spontaneous. In a way I am thankful because Drew and I are both planners and just think how boring life would be if we planned out every move we made... and believe me, Drew and I would. We have also learned to take full advantage of the time we have together, especially our weekends. I really enjoy this because there is always a sense of excitement on Fridays because I know I get to spend the ENTIRE weekend with my husband!
Blah, blah, blah :) Really, what I wanted to say is bye bye busy season and hello life!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment