Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter in Helena

Due to the craziness at work the last several months, we had not been to Helena since Christmas so we decided to head to the Delta for Easter. We had a really great time over the weekend and even got to spend a few hours with our good friend Trey and his girlfriend Liz. The weather was beautiful which is kind of a change from the last few Easters where it is either raining or cold! Easter morning the entire family went to church. Drew's aunt, uncle, and their two girls were also in town so we took up the entire pew. I think it probably make Papaw proud to have his entire family at church with him on Easter. After the service, we went to Mamaw and Papaws for lunch and of course had to snap a few pictures!




After a fantastic lunch, we all watched Madeline and Savannah hunt Easter eggs in the backyard. It was fun to see how excited they got and it made me think of the Easter egg hunts my parents used to do for Larissa and I. I remember a few times we had to do them inside due to rain. That always made for an interesting twist!


I do have to say, it was a great afternoon. We got to spend the the day with family which made it so special. We finally headed back to the house to change and met Stevee and Scott. They were at Scott's parent's house for lunch with all the kids on his side of the family. I wish I would have gotten a picture of Eli's Easter outfit...you would have just wanted to eat him up in his cute sweater vest! I did snap this picture...


Hum... Does Eli look like anyone familiar??? haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment