This has been the craziest week! Sunday I went to bed after a really fun, but exhausting girls weekend and Monday I woke up to several inches of snow on the ground! Monday both Drew and I got to stay home from work so we enjoyed a lazy day. I did have to work a little but nothing too stressful. Tuesday Drew was still off work, but I headed into LR about 10:30 and then headed right back to Conway at 5. Talk about the shortest work day ever! Wednesday Drew actually had a 2 hour delay for work but of course I had to head in at my normal time.
I wanted to share a few pictures of our snow day pictures.

Believe it or not, Drew has NEVER build a snow man before. Even though our snow man is a little naked, I thought we did a pretty good job.

Here is Drew with his first snow man EVER!!! Notice his serious face. After building the snow man, he wanted to tackle him down. Keep in mind that this was the day after the Superbowl so I think Drew had football on the brain.

And here is Drew and his tackle. Watch for his celebration dance at the end! I guess after he tackled the guy, he made a touchdown also?!?!

That's too funny!!
ReplyDelete