Sunday, February 7, 2010

Girls Weekend

This past weekend marked the first of hopefully many girls weekends for 2010! My best friends from college came in town Friday night and we had an awesome weekend. It was so excited and fun to see everyone again. Last year we got to see each other quite a bit since 3 of us got married. So between the bridal showers, bachelorette parties, and weddings, it seemed like we were always together. Friday night all the girls came in town so we enjoyed a relaxing evening of just catching up over wine :)




Saturday we headed to Oaklawn but not before a small, key word 'small,' fender bender. We were heading down highway 10 in LR, I was driving one car and Brittany was driving the other. Britt accidentally let her foot off the break and rolled into the car in front of her. Luckily no damage was done but the cops still had to be called and all the paper work filled out. After Britt got all of it taken care of, we were off!!!




Oaklawn was really fun. I don't think any of us left with more money than we used betting, but none of us were really down to much. I think I netted out to a negative $1. Here are all of us at the races. From left to right...Sara, Christina, Ashley (Fitz), Brittany, Abby, and me.



After the races, we headed back to LR. We had first planned on doing dinner and then heading downtown but we got sucked into the Sex in the City movie! After the movie we had some appetizers at Britt's house and then went downtown. We took SO many pictures! Here are some of my favorites...



















Really random, but we ended up sharing a huge table at the piano bar with these guys in town for a Sigma Nu reunion. One of the guys brought lottery tickets for like 20 people so he handed them out to everyone around. I didn't win any money, but a few of the other girls did. I think Fitz won $10!


































What a great weekend! I miss the girls already!



No comments:

Post a Comment