Sunday, July 24, 2011

One Social Week!

This has probably been one of the most social weeks I have had in a long time! Studying can wait, I had places to go and people to see :)


Monday was just a normal Monday, but Tuesday I got the chance to get together with some of my really good friends from high school. I haven't seen these girls in SO long and we seemed to pick up right where we left off. We met for happy hour at Furneau - $1 tacos/$3 margaritas!!!



Thursday evening I went to a couples baby shower for my girlfriend, Lauren. She is having a baby girl, Samantha Grace, in October. Her and her husband live in Tucson so it is always great to see her when they are in town.






This weekend, Drew and I headed to Dallas for my sweet friend, Sara's, wedding. The wedding was a great way to spend the weekend and Sara looked so beautiful!





1 comment:

  1. so glad to find your blog! and I must say, I love the first pic you posted!

    ReplyDelete