Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Promotion!!!

Just wanted to give a quick update on what has been going on - and what has been going on is that I got a PROMOTION at work, official Monday! This probably won't mean much to those who either (a) aren't in public accounting or (b) don't talk to me on a regular basis about work but I have been a staff accountant for the last 2 1/2 years and I got promoted to Senior Accountant which basically means I get to run the jobs I am on and take on more of a leadership roll. I am really excited about the opportunity and continue to really enjoy my new job!


On a similar note - I passed the financial section of the CPA exam!!! Only one section left which I take in about a month. The finish line is nearing and I am SO ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment