Between a best friends wedding, Christmas, packing our house up to move, new jobs, and 1st birthdays, time to blog has been slim to none. I do want to catch everyone up on what has been going on with me and Drew. I am going to skip around just a little bit, but I figured Christmas would be a better place than any to begin! We did Christmas 2010 much like last year in that we spent Christmas Eve and half of Christmas day in Benton with my family and headed to Helena Christmas afternoon just in time for dinner at Mamaw and Papaw's.
I wanted to share some pictures from my mom and dad's house. They always have the best decorations and it always feels like Christmas when you walk in the door.
I wanted to share some pictures from my mom and dad's house. They always have the best decorations and it always feels like Christmas when you walk in the door.

Here are me and Larissa's stockings. My Gramm actually made us our stockings when each of us were born!

For me, Christmas really begins with Christmas Eve mass. I just love how Christmas Eve is so calm and somewhat of a normal day until about 2:00 when everyone rushes to take showers, get dressed up, and head on to church. This year, we got to the church an hour and 15 minutes early! I know that sounds crazy, but there are so many people that go to Christ the King in LR, that if you don't get there early, you will be standing. Church was wonderful as always and afterwards we headed back home or our traditional scrambled eggs and tamales.
Here is a picture of Larissa and I on the way to church.

Christmas morning was so much fun. So nice to have my brother, Jake, and his girlfriend, Callie, there with us too! Here are some pictures from Christmas morning.


Here is a picture of my parents with the gift me, Larissa, and Drew gave them. Larissa and I actually got to pick out all the pictures ourselves so we were excited to give them a gift we have been hiding for over a month. (my mom is probably going to kill me for putting this picture on here haha)






No comments:
Post a Comment