Friday, January 7, 2011

What's Been Goin' On Part II: Eli's First B-day!

My nephew, Eli, was born the day after Christmas last year and it has been so much fun watching him grow into a little person over the past year. Drew and I really want to make a point to spend more time with him this next year. We will have to talk his mom and dad into coming Benton and staying some this year :)
Eli had his first birthday party on the 26th and I think him and everyone there had a wonderful time. Stevee did such a great job sending out super cute invitations, setting up snacks for the party, and OMG the cake was so adorable!


Eli is a really good baby, but he was in the BEST mood for his party! Of course Stevee planned the party at 4:00 which is about 30 minutes after he wakes up from his nap. He didn't really open presents to well but he sat with his dad and watched while his new toys and clothes were unwrapped.


Here is Eli with all his girl cousins...I thought this was a really cute picture!

Just playin'...
After everyone left it was dinner time and who better to give Eli his birthday dinner of smashed peas and apple sauce than his aunt Dawn!?! I just love him so much :)


Next on the blog agenda...Abby's wedding and then hopefully some house pics

No comments:

Post a Comment