Sunday, October 31, 2010

3 Things Needed for a Nap

One thing I have learned about Drew is that there are three key ingredients needed for a great nap, a Drew nap. (1) It needs to be a Sunday. This is key because what do you want to do more than anything after getting up early for church and having a big lunch? Take a nap, duh!!
(2) When we get home from church, Drew immediately strips down to his boxers. You know it is going to be a long lazy afternoon if he stays in his boxers and grabs a blanket. But, at minimum, Drew will put on a long sleeve shirt. This makes Drew feel cozy, especially on a fall/winter afternoon like today. (3) THE blanket. What is the blanket, you ask. It is a queen size down comforter. We keep it folded in the guest room only to be used for naps!

Today was definitely going to be a nap day for Drew. Take a look...


Sunday afternoon...check...cozy long sleeve shirt...check...The blanket...check! See, the three key ingredients for a great nap!

I do have to admit that I was a bit jealous. I mean, look how comfortable he looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment