Sunday, October 17, 2010

Road Trip to McGehee

Saturday, Drew and I headed to McGehee to see our friends, Natalie and Josh, get married. When planning for the trip a week or so ago, we had originally decided to stay the night which was going to work out great since a couple of Drew's friends had booked an extra room that we were going to snag. The more we thought about it, we decided to just make a day trip out of it and be able to sleep at home and have a full Sunday to get stuff done. About 1:30, we headed to McGehee and of course listened to the Razorback game on the radio.

We had to stop and grab some lunch (to-go) in Pine Bluff.


The reception was at Natalie's parents house. They had the property decorated perfectly with different tents and areas for every part of the reception. They even had a spot set up for the Razorback game which was really cool because when everyone arrived we were in the third quarter. You know you and your guests are true Razorback fans when you have something like that set up at your reception. I guess that's what you get when about 85% of the guests went to school at UofA.

The last few weddings we have been to, I haven't gotten a picture of Drew and I which he reminded me of after attending the last wedding. So naturally, I had to make sure and document our attendance.


Here is Noah and Drew. Noah was a groomsman in our wedding and one of Drew's best friends. We have had some good times with ol' Noah!


It was hard to leave a good party, but Drew and I headed home about 8 or so. We luckily thought to bring a change of clothes so we could get comfortable for the drive home.


We were still a little hungry after leaving the reception, so once we got back to Conway, we stopped by the Waffle House...yum!


That was our Saturday in a nutshell. Hope you all had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment