Ahhh, football season is here! Believe me, it sure has felt like it in our house. Did you know there is a football game on just about every night of the week?!? I usually could care less about football, unless it is the Razorbacks. Although, I do have to admit that I am pretty sure I enjoy the social aspect more than the actual football. This past Saturday, we had a watch party at our house with my parents, Larissa, and Chris. It started out just inviting them over to watch the game, but then I decided to go rummaging around the guest room and found a TON of Razorback platters that I had gotten as wedding gifts. Here are a few of my favorites.
I am about 98% positive the Stuffelbeam twins (or the Stuffels as I always called them) gave me this one! I remember getting it at my shower with all my KD sisters!


The final product...I finished the table off with red and white gerber daisy's and these 'vintage' Arkansas Razorback salt and pepper shakers that Drew's parents handed down to us. They have a lot of old Razorback stuff.

The girls...

The guys already posted up near the TV...

Calling the Hogs...

Lucy was checking out Dad's plate waiting for him to look away haha.

Ok, so I seriously could only find one Razorback shirt in my closet and it was long-sleeves. I can't believe after spending 4 years in Fayetteville, that is all I have. To be honest, for football games, we always dressed up. I probably only wore a t-shirt once or twice EVER. I guess if we are going to be having more watch parties, I will have to invest in some new hogs t-shirts. Anyway, my outfit consisted of a red beaded necklace and red Tom's. I guess I will have to do better for the next game!




No comments:
Post a Comment