Work is busy, studying has begun again, trying to have some quality time with Drew in the evenings...o but wait...what the heck is wrong with my eye...it hurts, stings, and I can't see to well. So of course while life is busy, my body decides to bring upon me an infected eye gland. It started Wednesday so I decided to go a head and get to the doctor (especially since Drew had the same thing just a few days prior). Upon leaving without any medicine and with the pain and pressure on my eye getting worse, I decided to get a second opinion on Thursday afternoon. After my second visit I found out I had an infected eye gland. The remedy... warm compress for 10 minutes, four times a day, eye drops that sting and make my eye blurry for at least an hour twice a day, and an oral antibiotic. Wow, a lot to do for an eye. I understand this is a common thing, but I feel like a freak show at the circus. I know I should probably charge people to see this, but this is what I was dealing with Friday as I worked from home.


I am happy to report that my eye is much much better. Saturday was definitely the roughest day but without going into to much detail, my eye did what it needed to do to start getting better. I do have to give a shout out to Drew because there were just a few times :) that I was pretty needy and he did a great job taking care of me!

You have the best sad puppy dog face :) I'm glad your eye is better!
ReplyDeleteHi! I’m a new follower to your blog and I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading it. Thanks for letting me share your life. Glad you're feeling better.
ReplyDeleteVanessa