Well, we managed to pull of another win over Georgia with a final score of 31-24. I am thankful they won, for my sake, because I would have been stuck with an unhappy husband if they would have lost! For the first game, we had a watch party at our house which was a blast! The second game against Louisiana Monroe was in Little Rock (final score 31-7). PwC puts together a tailgate for one of the Little Rock games each year so we headed out to tailgate about 2:00. I ended up not bringing my camera and I am really glad because it was HOT, HOT, HOT...did I mention it was HOT??? I can not explain how miserable it was. It was fun, but miserable if that makes any sense. I am just glad I don't have pictures as evidence of how HOT I looked, ugg. Anyway, we did have a really good time and after the game we were able to go out with several of our really good friends from college. For this weeks game, Drew and I laid low at home. I pretty much laid on the couch with a blanket for most of the game. What a perfect way to watch an afternoon game :)The rest of the afternoon I studied and now I guess I will get myself presentable and perhaps we will get out and do something this evening.

No comments:
Post a Comment