October 1, 2011
This weekend has been a highlight of the year for sure. For one, who doesn't love going to see the Hogs play on a fall Saturday. And I can't think of what makes for a better time when you have all of your favorite people in one place for an entire weekend! I know I have mentioned this before but me and my college girlfriends are all spread out so weekends like this are very exciting. This particular weekend had been in the works for months!
The Arkansas vs. A&M game is held at the Cowboys Stadium (AKA: Jerry's World). This year the game was at 11 in the morning so we had a long day ahead of us. We of course had planned on going to bed at a decent time on Friday night but with all of us together, that didn't work out so well. I think we all went to bed at 1:30 and were up taking showers at 6:00 in the morning... We had tailgating to do before the game :)
I could go on and on about how fun this weekend was but I am going to let the pictures tell the story. I will make sure to point out a few funny things here and there though!

I absolutely love that Larissa and Chris came for the game!




Look at the size of that jumbo tron! You definitely had to make yourself watch the actual field but it did come in handy for replays like this touchdown made by the Hogs!




Ok, so we are all going for the 'we are #1' thyme picture here and for some weird reason, Drew is holding up #4...what!?!... things that make you go 'Humm.' haha! Here is a picture of the group. Although if you didn't' know who went with who, you may have the couples off because if you look closely everyone is snuggled up to the wrong person haha. For example, Drew and I are a couple, but I am hugged up with Chris, Larissa's boyfriend. We all got a good laugh at this one!




No comments:
Post a Comment