I'm pretty sure this is only my second or third post for 2011 but I am going to try and get back in the groove. So, here goes post #4 of 2011 :)
Compared to the first three months in our new house, Drew and I have really taken a break from the re-modeling and all the sprucing up we have been doing. After all that hard work, I just HAD to put up some before and after pictures. O, and a shout out to Drew because he is responsible for 98% of the painting in the house. Now before we get to the pictures, PLEASE don't judge our 'before' pictures - they are pretty rough haha.
Our Bedroom - Before:

Our Bedroom - After:
I still need to get some pictures on the walls but things look worlds different and very comfy. A cool thing about a bedroom furniture is the pew at the foot of our bed. It came from an old church in Helena and I was so excited when Drew's mom asked if we wanted one!









Dawn! I love love love your house. After the townhouse, do you even know what to do with all that space? :) Congrats, again!
ReplyDelete