Friday, August 6, 2010

Two Down, Two to Go...hopefully

Whoop Whoop...just took the audit section of the CPA exam and I actually felt pretty good about it. I was off all this week to study and I am hopeful that the push this week will pay off. Of course I won't find out until the end of September if I passed, but it feels good to have taken this two. What's next??? Well, I am going to take this weekend off and relax and probably take all of next week of from studying as well. But then...Financial...dun dun dun (scary music is what I was trying to get at here)! Financial is the mother of all tests which pretty much consists of EVERYTHING I learned about accounting in undergrad and graduate school ahahhhhhh!
I can do it, I can do it, I can do it...I better start praying now : /

No comments:

Post a Comment