I took the entire week of Thanksgiving off work and it couldn't have come quick enough! Drew and I headed to Helena on Wednesday evening for the holiday but I was able to have the first few days of the week to myself for a little 'me' time. A.K.A. shopping with my sister, Larissa :) I have to rewind a few days, however; because Drew and I had such a wonderful time at the Razorback game in LR. Before the game, we pre-gamed by attending a Razorback tailgate wedding shower for our good friends Blair and Kris. We had such a wonderful time with some friends I hadn't seen in a long time!
WPS!!!




I actually had some crazy sinuses going on over the course of the week so I did a bad job of taking any pictures over Thanksgiving but we did have a wonderful time with the family. Mamaw made a great Thanksgiving dinner and it is always nice spending time with everyone, especially longer than just a weekend. Saturday before we headed home, Drew and I stopped by to see my favorite nephew one last time before we left! I think Eli is the sweetest right when he wakes up from his nap so we got there just in time! I mean, really, look at that sweet face and crazy bed head :)

We had a really great play time. Eli just ran and giggled and jumped in my lap, over, and over, and over, and over. I LOVED IT!!! We also had time for a tractor book too!

Sunday was one of those days where you recover from being out of town, get the house clean, and decorate the Christmas tree, duh ;) Special shout out to Larissa for helping me put together my first adult size Christmas tree. Up to this point, Drew and I have just had a small tree in our townhouse but this year, I am able to really get into the Christmas spirit and decorate the house. I am definitely biased but I think my tree is absolutely beautiful! I know it isn't even December yet, but Merry Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment